Out of stock
Monsoon Cyclone Parka (Waterproof Jacket) – Unisex
- Outer Layer: 2.5 layer and 3 layer Durable Water Repellent Japanese fabric for ultimate waterproof and windproof protection and breathability.
- Lining: Taffeta / Mesh Lining
- Seams fully taped for waterproof construction
- Waterproof Zippers for a secure closure
- Velcro adjustable cuffs to keep out rain and wind
- Internal Chest Pocket to secure your valuables
- Hood & Collar adjustable draw cord
- Adjustable hem for a snug fit
- Brimmed hood
- External Chest Pocket
- Underarm vents / Pit zips for moisture management
₨ 4,290.00 – ₨ 5,130.00
Much awaited waterproof jacket/rain gear from Aroan is finally here right before the start of the Monsoon season.
The outer fabric is made from Durable Water Repellent / DWR-coated 2.5 layer and 3 layer Japanese fabric that offers incredible waterproof and windproof protection from rain, wind, and snow.
The mesh lining of this waterproof jacket enhances breathability by letting air circulate through your clothing while the taffeta lining keeps you warm in wet conditions.
Side ventilation zips can be unzipped to let excess heat and sweat trapped inside escape and ensure breathability.
Seams of our Monsoon Cyclone Parka have been completely taped, so that water won’t soak in during heavy rainfall.
Our ‘Monsoon Cyclone Parka’ / Waterproof Jacket offers a strong combination of waterproofing, breathability, weight, and comfort.
Machine wash using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice and spin as little as possible to prevent creasing. Powder detergents, fabric softeners, stain removers, and bleach should all be avoided. Dry it on a warm, mild cycle in the dryer. To reactivate the durable water repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric, tumble dry the jacket for 20 minutes.