Out of stock
Spring Storm-Breaker Anorak – Space Blue
- Waterproof / Windproof / Windproof exterior shell made from durable Japanese ripstop fabric
- Synthetic Insulation filled for warmth
- Wearable in cold conditions up to -5° Celsius
- Waterproof zippers to keep you and your products dry in the rain
- Taped seams to keep water from seeping in through the stitched areas
- Centre Pocket
- Pullover Style
CareMachine wash using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice and spin as little as possible to prevent creasing. Powder detergents, fabric softeners, stain removers, and bleach should all be avoided. Dry it on a warm, mild cycle in the dryer. To reactivate the durable water repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric, tumble dry the jacket for 20 minutes.
Why we made this
Even if you’re caught up in the rain, the Storm Breaker Anorak pulls through to keep you dry and warm. ⠀
With exterior waterproof fabric, it completely repels icy wind and water and 200 grams of synthetic insulation inside balances to keep you warm, fending off the chill in the spring season without making you feel overheated. ⠀
Style meets function in the form of ‘Storm Breaker’.