Even if you’re caught up in the gusty winds and drizzle, this all-season overhead pullover pulls through to keep you and your valuables dry.
Long side zippers make it easier for you to take on and off your Anorak and they act as ventilation to amplify airflow and ensure breathability.
A Kangaroo Pocket with a flap on the front will accommodate handy equipment.
• Two side pockets
•Velcro cuffs to keep out rain and wind
•Hood & Collar adjustable drawcord
•Long Side Zippers for pulling over comfortably and breathability.
• 7 color-matched YKK original coil zippers & YKK Sliders
• Fabric: Polyamide
• Fabric Lining: Polyester Mesh & Nylon Taffeta
Rs. 4950 after 10% discount till Baisakh End (May 13, 2023)
- Machine wash using a small amount of liquid detergent.
- Rinse twice and spin as little as possible to prevent creasing.
- Powder detergents, fabric softeners, stain removers, and bleach should all be avoided.
- Dry it on a warm, mild cycle in the dryer.
- To reactivate the durable water repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric, tumble dry the jacket for 20 minutes.
- Use special Spray or Wash-In solutions from Nikwax or Grangers to reactivate water repellency.
- Don’t twist and do not hard machine wash, and you can hand wash the product rarely to ensure its longevity of the product.Durable water repellent (DWR) renewal will keep your rainwear in peak condition; clean and dry according to care instructions on the label. If your jacket is wetting out even after cleaning and drying, we suggest you apply a new coating with a wash-in or spray-on DWR product (not included).